A delicious recipe incorporating low glycemic foods and lots of vegetables perfect for any diabetic diet. Add any protein to this dish (fish or shrimp would be great) or change up the vegetables to something you love. Enjoy!
- 1 cauliflower (use a food processor to rice the cauliflower)
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ½ cup carrots, sliced thin
- 3-4 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ TBSP olive oil
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 3 TBSP soy sauce
- Saute garlic and onions in olive oil on a medium in a large pan, until onions become soft.
- Add in peas and carrots and cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through.
- Stir in scrambled eggs , cauliflower and soy sauce. Stir often for about 5-7 minutes.